Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Wait is On!

The wait is on and here comes snow in the forecast. We are just waiting to see if a snow day is called or not. It's sleeting right now (those lovely little ice pellets) and snow is forcast for on top of it. I don't know if they brined the roads last night or not. If there is a snow day, I plan on working (finishing?) my Crocus Bud socks and maybe even starting a new pair. Like I need a new pair of socks. But my Daddy gave me some money to buy some yarn and I got an absolutely gorgeous sock yarn in a blend of my favorite colors so I am anxious to get started on them. That darn resolution keeps popping up that I made at the first of the year (don't start a new project until the current project is finished, use up some of my stash...oops...forgot that one when I got the new sock yarn....Oh well!). Will just have to wait and see!

No comments: